THE PROJECT BIKE IS FOR SALE Y’ALL.
As a short girl (5’1” and some change), I have a seriously hard time finding a bike that fits me. And pants that fit me. And reaching things on tall shelves. And all kinds of other things. So even though I already own a fancy little bike, I am always on the lookout for little bikes because they’re a pain in the ass to find.
I bought this one back in…oh, May? And have been kind of dicking around with it since, and now that it’s done, I’m realizing that I do NOT need two tiny bikes, and that the Project Bike would be better off with someone else.
That said, here’s the specs:
- Schwinn World Sport
- Mid-80’s Model - Not a Mixte/Ladies’ Frame; Lugged Chicago steel
- 19” Frame - 30” Standover
- Originally a geared bike - turned into a single speed (involved some minor cosmetic work to the frame so I wouldn’t have to use a chain tensioner)
- New chain!
- New Sakae crankset
- New MKS Stream pedals
- New Dia Compe brakes & Diatech brake levers
- Flop-chop bullhorn handlebars with Fizik tape
- New Origin 8 saddle
- Geared high - because Chicago is flat, and going fast is fun :)
I’m asking $400 for this bike but I’m willing to be a little flexible if I know/like you.
Shoot me a message. Come take a test ride. Give Project Bike a good home. :)
50 Notes/ Hide
- onourway likes this
- theasianginger likes this
- zagadago likes this
- verosays likes this
- quickactsurprised likes this
- spoilsofvictory likes this
- crackercrumbs likes this
- zillyatrawr reblogged this from staceyjoy
- efffervescentchicago likes this
- itsjustjared said: trying to convince Lauryn to give it a look-see… she needs a bike!
- itsjustjared likes this
- staceyjoy posted this